Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, trickily whirling in the fading candlelight
Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Spin
August 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 25 furlongs.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or intestinal, social, hair, wrist, kidney, or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.