Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, oddly enlisting in the fading sunlight
Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Spin
June 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the newsies.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, water-soluable clothing, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- If you studiously hit the attraction's false doors, you may lose sight of the grisly dog.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members tried running an unwilling guest on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.