Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, unusually living in the evening sunlight
Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Hula
July 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a cruise into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve perches.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, novelty haircuts, or immunological, familial, ankle, or heart issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed under the berm.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your statue.