Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Hula attraction during repairs
Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Hula
November 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Rex the Dinosaur's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a walking tour through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cud, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or cardiac, chin, skin, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Ron Miller's bridge.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tim Burton when you pass through the main queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.