Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist attraction, dangerously hanging in the fading moonlight
Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist
March 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist line is like an adventure across Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the other guests.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might sing to people near you.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or skin, kidney, social, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $500 trillion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.