Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Car Boon Twirl ride, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Ratatouille's Car Boon Twirl
June 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Car Boon Twirl queue is like a jaunt into the real Boontown. The ride cars are just like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- Ride may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this ride's soundtrack.
- The last car on this ride is named for Tom Sawyer's man.
- To test the ride car concept, pranksters put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.