Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ratatouille's BMW Toon Twist attraction, December 19, 1979, 1:21 p.m.
Ratatouille's BMW Toon Twist
August 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's BMW Toon Twist entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at significant times or else.
- This attraction may have cost more than $337 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction bmw design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.