Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Ratatouille's Auto Toon Revolve when it's not inundated in tarps
Ratatouille's Auto Toon Revolve
July 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears (from www.StalactiteAge.facebook.net)
The Ratatouille's Auto Toon Revolve line is like a tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
- To test the attraction auto idea, engineers put a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.