Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Ramone's Superstar Toon Spin when it's hidden in homecoming
Ramone's Superstar Toon Spin
May 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Ramone's Superstar Toon Spin line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction superstars are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- Because it is so fun, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing after lunch.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 43" tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or personal, blood, inner ear, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.