Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Rabbit's sphere-roaming photo of Ramone's Cab Toon Spin
Ramone's Cab Toon Spin
May 1, 2010
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Ramone's Cab Toon Spin line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, felony convictions, or heart, wrist, hip, spinal, tongue, or knee complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the ancient costume.
- To test the attraction cab design, rogue guests put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.