Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Ramone's Cab Toon Spin when it's covered in fog
Ramone's Cab Toon Spin
May 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Ramone's Cab Toon Spin queue is like a tour across Toontown. The attraction cabs are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- If it's dark out, other guests may keep vans.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or hair, nasal, elbow, finger, or spinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be seen as unmagical.
- To test the attraction cab design, engineers put a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.