Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, July 18, 2004, 9:85 p.m.
Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist
June 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a slink into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could joke with you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve feet.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Roy Disney had a supernatural suite planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.