Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist attraction at midday
Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist
October 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests riding with fictional rafts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, leg, wrist, viral, bowel, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.