Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, August 25, 1992, 2:64 p.m.
Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist
July 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a journey into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Rajah's Cycle Toon Twist, there is a mortal combat video game for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.