Massive Marlinland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' firefighter-tempting photo of Rajah's Cycle Toon Hula
Rajah's Cycle Toon Hula
August 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can hula them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, unstylish haircuts, garish perfume, emotional baggage, or skin, social, brain, bowel, familial, or attention-span problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $85 to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Main Street vehicle in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Marlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.