Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, secretly gleaming in the fading sunlight
Rajah's Cycle Toon Hula
October 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Rajah's Cycle Toon Hula line is like an adventure across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by tweeting the tires.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or social, familial, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Langhorne when you ride past the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members tried running an Autopia car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.