Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An illusionary view of Rafiki's Limo Toon Revolve when it's inundated in fog
Rafiki's Limo Toon Revolve
November 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a tour through the world of Toontown. The train limos are just like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by pushing the headlights.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected storms, this train may fall to pieces.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- One of the swords was recorded to move like Pinocchio.
- To test the train limo concept, designers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.