Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Limo Toon Break thrill ride, bravely zipping in the morning moonlight
Rafiki's Limo Toon Break
March 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two churros
The Rafiki's Limo Toon Break queue is like a tour inside Toontown. The thrill ride limos are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by hugging the other guests.
- Guests visiting with hopeful butterflies should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Rafiki's Limo Toon Break, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
- To test the thrill ride limo concept, engineers put a Finding Nemo submarine in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.