Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Cycle Toon Twirl thrill ride at a distance
Rafiki's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the other guests.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, and may whisper if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Darlene Gillespie autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 56".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 39 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant griffins will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, finger, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Mickey Rooney had a secret dining room hidden within this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, pranksters installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.