Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's amigo-debuting photo of Rafiki's Cycle Toon Twirl
Rafiki's Cycle Toon Twirl
October 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by screeching the balls.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 46".
- Driver must be at least 64" (while balancing a cheetah on your head) tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by George of the Jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.