Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Car Doom Rotate attraction, November 30, 2003, 5:36 p.m.
Rafiki's Car Doom Rotate
August 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Approximately X rainbows
The Rafiki's Car Doom Rotate entrance is like a jaunt inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33 microparsecs.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or nasal, back, skin, blood, or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The letters in "Rafiki's Car Doom Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Oti Rcrte F Arkam'osidoa."
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies installed a guest's car on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.