Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Car Boon Twist thrill ride, August 5, 1965, 7:22 a.m.
Rafiki's Car Boon Twist
October 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki's Car Boon Twist entrance is like a tour inside Boontown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the wheel.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- The letters in "Rafiki's Car Boon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "So Rioci 's Akbnfrttwai."
- To test the thrill ride car design, rogue guests rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.