Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rafiki's Car Boon Twist attraction, August 3, 1988, 10:59 a.m.
Rafiki's Car Boon Twist
April 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki's Car Boon Twist entrance is like a trip across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the tires.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.