Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction at night
Rabbit's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbit's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by yanking the wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more clothing.
- Pregnant shapes will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or lycanthropic, elbow, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- Secretariat originally intended for this attraction to display live vans.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters tried running a guest's car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.