Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Cycle Toon Twirl adventure during a moment of contemplation
Rabbit's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (according to "Dry Devil" Facebook page, 1978)
The Rabbit's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like an adventure inside the bad part of Toontown. The adventure cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Adventure may be too startling for young retirees.
- Guests may get dizzy on this adventure.
- Managers have a historic journal in which is written the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this adventure.
- To test the adventure cycle concept, engineers tried running a guest's car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.