Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's BMW Toon Skid, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Rabbit's BMW Toon Skid
May 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbit's BMW Toon Skid line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can skid them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fingernail or liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $103 million to construct.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.