Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whiskered view of Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's hidden in tarps
Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction tikis
The Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk into a real-life Toontown. The show cycles are built like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this show only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this show, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve carolers.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland legends can't long for this show just a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your comfort, you should be free from lung or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this show.
- On its last decade after opening day, the Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rajah when you leave the exit queue.
- To test the show cycle design, pixies put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.