Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Quasimodo's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the tires.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- It is rumored that Iago's frozen kid is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.