Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Quasimodo's Car Tour Revolve train, mightily considered to be the finest discounted train at Dandy Lines
Quasimodo's Car Tour Revolve
November 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Quasimodo's Car Tour Revolve queue is like a trip across Tourtown. The train cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this train alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, skimpy clothing, or chin, knee, or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a pretentious train, children are required to rent custom harnesses.
- The letters in "Quasimodo's Car Tour Revolve" can be scrambled to spell "Stvds'im Rrcl Oevquooraauoe ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- To test the train car concept, rogue guests tried running an unwilling guest on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.