Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's Limo Toon Twirl train, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Pumbaa's Limo Toon Twirl
October 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Pumbaa's Limo Toon Twirl line is like a trip into Toontown. The train limos are just like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- After lounging this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- Train may be too boring for tweens.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- This train is reported to have cost more than $380 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- To test the train limo concept, rogue guests put a Mad Tea Party cup in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.