Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Pumbaa's Car Tool Twirl when it's not shrounded in students
Pumbaa's Car Tool Twirl
December 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Pumbaa's Car Tool Twirl queue is like a trip inside Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, viewers are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.