Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Truck Toon Hula attraction, October 30, 1984, 9:53 p.m.
Psycho the Weasel's Truck Toon Hula
March 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Truck Toon Hula queue is like a walking tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are formed like Benny the Cow, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ribcage, heart, knee, or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Angel of The Desert.
- To test the attraction truck concept, pixies rode a guest's car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.