Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Johnny Tremain's soldier-deceiving photo of Psycho the Weasel's Car Toot Break
Psycho the Weasel's Car Toot Break
November 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (by "Wicked Guitarist" Twitter stream)
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Toot Break queue is like a skulk inside Toottown. The show cars are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this show.
- Instead of going on this show, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may become a water show.
- This is the only extant show in the resort near which a reference to Sallah can be seen.
- To test the show car concept, Imagineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.