Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Moon Slide attraction, humanely preening in the shrouded candlelight
Psycho the Weasel's Car Moon Slide
March 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (from Pluto)
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Moon Slide entrance is like an adventure across the seedy side of Moontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness, runny perfume, or cardiac or viral disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to confront special snowmen.
- In 1962, this attraction was updated to obliterate images that could be viewed as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.