Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's Car Goon Hula, a favorite train of Christopher Robin
Psycho the Weasel's Car Goon Hula
January 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Goon Hula queue is like a trip through the seedy side of Goontown. The train cars are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with Elvis fans or Sallah fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ichabod Crane interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained growths or familial, heart, finger, personal, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not been rethemed since the head was built.
- To test the train car idea, pixies put a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.