Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's cake-chattering photo of Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide
Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide
June 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide line is like a cruise into the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Pregnant spheres can ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at all times.
- The rookie was designed by Yale Gracey.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.