Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide dark ride, realistically throwing in the fading sunlight
Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide
April 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide line is like a tour inside the real Boontown. The dark ride cars are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this dark ride first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this dark ride, try something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 49".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, garish perfume, emotional baggage, or clothing, personal, chin, chest, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- In 1985, this dark ride was renovated to change artwork from the "Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Slide" project.
- To test the dark ride car idea, cast members installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.