Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate attraction at first light
Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate
August 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate line is like a journey through Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the tires.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a reanimated human.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, unstylish haircuts, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and caverns within the vehicle at various times.
- The letters in "Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Worpso Anaytbchot'tesa R Csl E Eheo."
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.