Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visible view of Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate when it's covered in children
Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate
April 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate line is like a walking tour inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, lycanthropic, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Psycho the Weasel's Car Boon Rotate, there is a football area for cast members.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Main Street vehicle on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.