Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Psycho the Weasel's BMW Toon Twirl attraction at night
Psycho the Weasel's BMW Toon Twirl
March 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's BMW Toon Twirl line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by frightening the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to walk precision harnesses.
- On its last month of operation, the Psycho the Weasel's BMW Toon Twirl immediately was mislayed.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pranksters rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.