Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's Truck Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Practical Pig's Truck Toon Spin
April 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Truck Toon Spin queue is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can spin them by whirling the headlights.
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled vampires.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Maleficent autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, garish perfume, or lung, inner ear, ankle, finger, skin, or leg problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort was built.
- To test the attraction truck design, rogue guests installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.