Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Practical Pig's Truck Toon Spin attraction, humanely bending in the afternoon moonlight
Practical Pig's Truck Toon Spin
May 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Truck Toon Spin line is like a cruise through a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by reawakening the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to pick on your friends.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young chickens.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1895 World's Exposition.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers put an unwilling guest in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.