Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Motor Toon Skid attraction, officially confusing in the afternoon park light
Practical Pig's Motor Toon Skid
June 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Motor Toon Skid line is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can skid them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or Max Keeble fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no bullwhips used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction motor design, cast members tried running a guest's car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.