Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Rotate
February 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the wheel.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 42 units.
- Maximum width 51".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Roy Disney had a bony dining room built within this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters tried running a Splash Mountain log in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.