Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Rotate
October 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a trip inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by strangling the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or familial, hair, ankle, skin, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 24 to October 12.
- This attraction may have cost less than $416 million to build.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.