Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's fledgling-haunting photo of Practical Pig's Car Goon Twist
Practical Pig's Car Goon Twist
September 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Goon Twist line is like a journey into Goontown. The ride cars are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this ride.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 3 years old to ride in back.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Marty Sklar had a massive dining room constructed behind a secret door in this ride.
- To test the ride car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Autopia car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.