Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Car Goon Twist ride as seen from the top of San Francisco
Practical Pig's Car Goon Twist
July 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Goon Twist queue is like a jaunt inside Goontown. The ride cars are formed like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the wheel.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, viewers are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.