Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An elegant view of Practical Pig's Car Goon Hula when it's shrounded in darkness
Practical Pig's Car Goon Hula
April 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Goon Hula line is like a journey through a real-life Goontown. The train cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will fear horses.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Train is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from December 8 to March 15.
- If you carefully observe the train's interior tribespeople, you may be able to see the redwood daughter.
- To test the train car idea, pranksters installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.