Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Car Doom Rotate dark ride, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Practical Pig's Car Doom Rotate
December 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Doom Rotate line is like a trip into a real-life Doomtown. The dark ride cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the buoys.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Dark ride may be too boring for very young adults.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.