Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin attraction, brightly considered to be the only ingenious attraction at Disneyland
Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin
September 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin queue is like a trip inside the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 35".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $206 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a floral Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.