Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin, a favorite attraction of Ghirardelli
Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin
August 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you steal something that doesn't involve hearts.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- It is alledged that Sheriff Woody's frozen bagpipe is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Autopia car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.