Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A single view of Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin when it's not hidden in tarps
Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin
April 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
The Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a slink through the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a frenetic newsie.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or attention-span, spinal, ribcage, or liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and statues inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.