Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin when it's not shrounded in darkness
Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin
April 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin queue is like a cruise inside the real Boontown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Cud, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or knee, leg, attention-span, back, or liver problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- In 1986, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes from the recent "Practical Pig's Car Boon Spin" television show.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.