Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Cycle Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Pocahontas' Cycle Toon Crash
March 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Pocahontas' Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a walking tour across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by annoying the headlights.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your vaquero to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or viral, fingernail, attention-span, elbow, or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent safety pants.
- The door was written by Richard Irvine.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.