Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Car Toot Hula train as seen from the top of a river
Pocahontas' Car Toot Hula
September 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Pocahontas' Car Toot Hula line is like a tour inside Toottown. The train cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo location.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- This train was infrequently sponsored by Jay Rasulo.
- To test the train car design, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.