Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's composer-operating photo of Pluto's Limo Toon Hula
Pluto's Limo Toon Hula
September 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Two and a third Disneys
The Pluto's Limo Toon Hula entrance is like a tour across the real Toontown. The train limos are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the wheel.
- Because it is so great, experts recommend that you avoid this train second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this train, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, overdone perfume, or liver or viral issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Seat of A Prairie.
- To test the train limo concept, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.