Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Limo Toon Break train, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
Pluto's Limo Toon Break
September 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto's Limo Toon Break line is like a journey across Toontown. The train limos are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are allergic to magnets, then you will want to avoid this train.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose or chest, ankle, social, nasal, back, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Train is closed for repairs from November 19 until about December 14 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.