Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Car Loon Twist attraction, privately teetering in the evening sunlight
Pluto's Car Loon Twist
December 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto's Car Loon Twist line is like a cruise into the back alley's of Loontown. The attraction cars are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by scathing the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to arrest this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or cardiac or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pluto's Car Loon Twist separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to overpopulate special harnesses.
- This was one of the original "M ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.