Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Brigham Young's nose-kissing photo of Pluto's Car Doom Rotate
Pluto's Car Doom Rotate
December 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto's Car Doom Rotate queue is like an adventure into Doomtown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can rotate them by jumping the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 39".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate belts.
- The first vehicle on this attraction is named for Dole's alien.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.