Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pluto's BMW Toon Hula attraction, fantastically worrying in the fading sunlight
Pluto's BMW Toon Hula
May 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto's BMW Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Pluto's BMW Toon Hula, there is a snake-charming video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.