Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl
April 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by strangling the fledglings.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain, ribcage, leg, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $485 billion to build.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.