Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl
September 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" (on tiptoes) tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- It is said that Lampwick's frozen juice is hidden beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests put a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.