Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, chaotically nodding in the afternoon park light
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl
December 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Less than four and a smidge tikis
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the other guests.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1930 World's Exposition.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Main Street vehicle in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.