Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction during construction
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate
June 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and hens within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.