Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate thrill ride, November 15, 1957, 10:00 a.m.
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate
December 14, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a cruise into the real Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be dominated by Tony Baxter impersonators.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and opinions inside the thrill ride at significant times.
- Thrill ride is closed just for the fun of it from September 4 to October 13 (or something like that).
- In 2001, this thrill ride was renovated to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- To test the thrill ride cycle concept, rogue guests rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.