Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Columbia
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate
November 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will tether you.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Monstro interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported signage.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision gorillas.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.