Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's BMW Toon Twist attraction during refurbishment
Pinocchio's BMW Toon Twist
October 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's BMW Toon Twist queue is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction bmws are formed like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to mediate you.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and stubborn).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pinocchio's BMW Toon Twist alternative experience.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Pinocchio's BMW Toon Twist, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
- To test the attraction bmw design, designers rode a Main Street vehicle in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.