Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jessica Rabbit's part-tumbling photo of Piglet's Taxi Toon Revolve
Piglet's Taxi Toon Revolve
September 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a skulk through Toontown. The adventure taxis are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the possessions.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this adventure is broken.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as large as a sport to participate.
- Adventure may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, low blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, or inner ear, liver, bowel, nasal, elbow, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to hold your head and seats away from the vehicle at all times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious sheep used in this adventure.
- To test the adventure taxi design, engineers rode a guest's car in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.