Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, internally considered to be the best powerful attraction at Disneyland
Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist
May 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Walt Disney had a massive museum hidden below this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.