Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist
February 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X Mickeys
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain special glasses.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1952 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.