Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, March 30, 2002, 4:55 p.m.
Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist
January 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the tires.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of sleeping this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.