Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, sleepily twisting in the evening sunlight
Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist
November 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist line is like an adventure inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with sunburned children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you are patient and admire the attraction's false mural, you may catch a glimpse of the unidentified vine.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.