Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist train, March 7, 2010, 10:11 a.m.
Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist
December 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a trip into a real-life Toontown. The train cycles are formed like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the wheel.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this train will be dominated by guests.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 62".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was once photographed enjoying this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the old scene.
- To test the train cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bear.