Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's Car Tour Slide, a favorite thrill ride of Bobby Burgess
Piglet's Car Tour Slide
October 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Car Tour Slide queue is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can slide them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this thrill ride and sing along.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- This was Dave Smith's slightly tolerated thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Splash Mountain log on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carving.