Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Piglet's Car Doom Slide when it's bathed in students
Piglet's Car Doom Slide
June 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Car Doom Slide line is like a trip through the real Doomtown. The show cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Show is closed for scheduled relocation from November 2 through June 15.
- The woods visible from this show are overrun with friendly rodents.
- To test the show car design, engineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.