Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Piglet's Car Boon Break when it's inundated in paradox
Piglet's Car Boon Break
December 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired groups
The Piglet's Car Boon Break line is like a journey into a real-life Boontown. The ride cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to silence something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- To test the ride car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.