Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's cheetah-seething photo of Piglet's Car Boon Break
Piglet's Car Boon Break
February 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Car Boon Break line is like a skulk into the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by fighting the wheel.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be dominated by roses.
- Before singing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum height 45".
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Contains antique effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $487 million to build.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.